What Are the Keys to Success in Project Management?
We sought out 25 of our leading project managers to find out.
What we continually see from conferences, industry events, and post-secondary classrooms is keen interest from those in the project management profession to connect with and learn from the best. So, we approached those widely regarded as industry leaders and asked them a straightforward question: “What is the best piece of advice you would share for success in project management?
The result is this book—a collection of their best stories, lessons, and takeaways. 25 different industry leaders make 25 different compelling cases for why their “key” will help influence your project success:
• The seven bullets of highly effective project managers
• Why leadership must be taken, not given
• The importance of becoming project “business-savvy”
• Ways to generate meaningful client ownership
• How great project managers make it fun
• And 20 other differentiators that have helped these industry leaders stand out.
If you’re interested in what’s really important to differentiate yourself and take the next step in your project management career, then this book is a fantastic opportunity to connect with trusted mentors, read honest advice from people who have been there, and start to incorporate these keys to success into your own practice.